Here are a few examples of my work that I have done over my career. Due to client confidentiality, I cannot show some of my work experience online. I can present edited versions in person when requested.
Select a name below to view project details.
- Graphic Designer, Conceptual Designer, CSS Coding
- I redeveloped an existing site using CSS only in order to maintain current standards in website design. This approach allows for global updating to the layout. The site was also redesigned to have a more contemporary and clean layout, while incorporating some medieval touches.
- One of my responsibilities when I worked at Trellist was to create templates to be used in a previous site redesign. Using CSS and XHTML, along with Photoshop when needed, I worked from the design deck to create code templates with an emphasis to match the designer’s vision in development.
- During my time at Trellist, I coded the revised Newtonone.com web site. Working with the designer’s layout, I matched the creative directive given to me using CSS and XHTML, as well as converting graphics to be web-ready using Photoshop.
Lincoln Financial Group
- Over a five year span at Lincoln Financial, I started making routine updates to the Advisor, Internal, and Third Party Advisor (TPA) portals of the site and eventually assisted in the migration of these portals into the 2014 revision of LFG.com, the main website for the Lincoln Financial Group. I was also tasked with coding micro-sites for various different clients, along with other responsibilities.
Project Management Institute
- My responsibilities include maintaining the previous site using Sitecore 6, HTML and CSS while assisting in the migration of content to the new, redesigned site using Sitecore 8, HTML and CSS. I worked closely with the marketing and UX development to create monthly updates to the website. I also created numerous microsites for various PMI events
Jefferson University Hospitals
- Bootstrap 3, CSS2, XHTML, HTML5 coding. jQuery modifications
- Working as part of three person team, I helped develop myJeffHub: a landing page for three Human Resource intranet sites for Jefferson University Hospitals. During the development process, multiple unexpected redesigns were necessary while still retaining the original deadline. Working with an additional AEM developer and the UX Designer, the deliverable was met as originally set.